If you have registered, log in and then choose Edit Account from the My Account menu indicated by the icon on the top menu.
While there is ample free parking at the judging location in Beltsville, MD, it is recommended that judges and stewards in the DC area use public transportation to reach the facility, especially on Friday. The Greenbelt Metro stop (located on both the Green and Yellow Lines) is only 3.5 miles from the judging site. There is also an adjacent MARC train station that serves the entire route between Union Station in DC and Camden Station in Baltimore. Buses accessible from the MARC/Metro station leave every hour and drop you off within a few steps of the competition site. Here are instructions to reach the judging site for the 4:00 PM Friday start time:
* Proceed to Bus Bay C after exiting the Metro or the MARC station.
* Board #89 bus towards Laurel at 3:10 PM
* Arrive at Baltimore Ave & Powder Mill Rd at 3:37 PM
* Walk about 100 yards to Old Line Fine Wine, Spirits & Bistro in the adjacent shopping complex.
To return to the MARC/Metro station:
* Walk about 100 yards to the bus stop at the corner of Baltimore Ave and Sellman Rd.
* At 9:07 PM, take the #89 bus towards Greenbelt Station (additional buses leave every hour)
* Arrive at the Greenbelt Station at 9:31 PM.
Additional options can be found using the Trip Planner app on the WMATA website at https://www.wmata.com/schedules/trip-planner/.
Discount on Craft Beer and Wine Purchases at Competition Venue:
The management of Old Line Fine Wine, Spirits, and Bistro will give all Spirit of Free Beer volunteers a discount of 10% on wine and American craft beer purchases made at the store during the competition. Old Line has a very large selection of wine and craft beers for sale and offers very competitive prices.